Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!.
One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by. I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in short order. So, I created these savory spiral roll-ups, which feature a creamy three-cheese filling.
How to freeze lasagna rolls: These are also freezer-friendly and easy to make ahead for the week for batch cooking.
Spinach, Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese make a flavorful filling to roll up in cooked lasagna noodles.
The rolls are topped with pasta sauce and additional Parmesan cheese, then baked until hot and bubbling.
You can cook Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- You need 10 oz of spinach.
- You need 10 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of marina sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are made without meat, but if you wanted to brown some Italian sausage, ground beef or ground turkey to add in with the marinara you totally could.
I was a little bit worried about my kids trying to pick out all of the spinach, but they didn’t bat an eye at it!
I love this and I’d make this over.
These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna.
instructions Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy😁.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente.
These spinach zucchini lasagna rolls are easy to whip and taste delicious.
You wouldn’t even realize you are eating zucchini!
These zucchini lasagna rolls are great for individual serving.
Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls – easy, healthy, and filling!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en