This is the best way to use up those leftovers! Use up Thanksgiving’s remaining turkey, stuffing and veggies with these clever second-day dishes. Then watch your family dig right in!
Thanksgiving is coming up quickly here in Canada as it is next week.
You have a lot more time in the US to think of delicious recipes.
It’s almost as easy as shoveling fistfuls of sides into your mouth, but it tastes much.
You can cook Thanksgiving Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Casserole
- You need 2 packages of instant potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need of Chopped onion and garlic.
- You need of Seasonings (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder).
- You need 1 box of stuffing.
- You need 1 packet of turkey gravy.
Not sure what to do with your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner?
Layer in half the English muffins, half the sausage, half the apple/onion mixture and.
step by step Thanksgiving Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown turkey with onion, garlic, and seasonings. Drain fat. Add frozen vegetables and cream of chicken. Heat till vegetables are warm. Set a side..
- Make mashed potatoes per package instructions. Set a side..
- Make stuffing per package instructions. Set a side..
- In a large casserole dish layer ingredients. Mashed potatoes first, then turkey mixture, then top with stuffing. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30-40 mins until hot. Remove tin foil and cook for 10 mins for a crunchy top..
- Make turkey gravy per package instructions and serve with casserole..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en