Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole.
We ate this twice in one day! Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon.
Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese.
Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
You can cook Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of bacon fried crisp and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need of Large onion diced… (reserve a third of the onion for garnish).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheddar (I prefer aged).
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbls of Montreal steak spice.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- You need of Salt & pepper to personal preference.
- Prepare of Dill pickles sliced.
You can make it for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
Super easy to make and will blow anyone out of In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup and sour cream.
My kids love burgers and tater tots.
Let us know how it turns out!
step by step Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet Fry bacon until crisp set aside Reserve enough bacon grease to start frying Burger.
- Brown ground beef & 2/3 of the onion drain off excess Grease (I like waiting till the beef is halfway cooked before adding my onions) add Montreal steak spice salt pepper and sage to your taste and liking.
- Mix into ground beef… crumbled bacon, 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups sour cream and pour mixture into 9 by 13 greased baking dish spreading it out evenly.
- Layer tater tots evenly in rows covering the entire surface of meat mixture & bake on the middle rack for 45 to 50 min. until tater tots are golden brown remove and top with remaining cheese return to oven until melted.
- I like to serve mine with sliced dill pickle chopped onion and it’s not “bacon cheeseburger” without ketchup and mustard of course…. enjoy!.
We’ve got a recipe for that.
It’s super easy to make and made completely from scratch with no canned soups!
Because bacon and cheese make everything.
Quick and easy, but so filling!
All you’d have to do is put it in a crock pot and set it and forget it.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en