Chicken ramen noodle casserole.
Nothing but ramen noodles and a few loose ingredients in your cupboard? Try this recipe and turn your college student-style dinner into a home-cooked meal. Scatter the chicken over the sauce and noodles and then scatter the broccoli.
Nothing but ramen noodles and a few loose ingredients in your cupboard?
Dry Ramen Noodles- Those inexpensive packets of instant ramen noodles are a secret weapon for fast dinners.
Toss out the flavor packets that come with them and what remains is a tender, curly, fast-cooking noodle that just needs to be soaked in hot water to.
You can cook Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- You need 5 packs of chicken ramen noodles (I’ll use top ramen its msg free).
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted).
- You need 3 cans of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped white onion.
- You need 1 of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg.
I wanted to create a simple ramen noodle soup that reminded him of Japan, but could be made quickly, with ingredients on hand.
I opted for chicken instead of pork, but.
Turn ramen noodle soup mix into an easy complete meal with chicken and vegetables, and sliced water chestnuts adding an Asian crunch.
step by step Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it’s fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
Stir in thawed sugar snap peas.
I made this for my wife and she loves it.
I’ve sent it to friends and they all raved about it.
Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese.
Lemon Chicken & Ramen Noodle Soup. climbinggriermountain.com.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en