You can make it ahead of time. It’s loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. It’s made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs.
A simple yet delicious egg bake recipe that can be prepared in advance which makes it perfect for.
Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over.
This recipe calls for white bread, medium and mild sausage, eggs, mushrooms, potatoes, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese.
You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Cubed Ham.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
It’s great for an early-morning breakfast or brunch for a crowd, because you can do most of the work ahead of time and just throw it in the oven the.
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
They’re a breeze to pull together, endlessly customizeable and most importantly.
When Sunday morning rolls around, I always make big.
instructions Breakfast Casserole
- Cook bacon on skillet (don’t over cook).
- Medium heat ham cubes and potatoes together in separate pan. Covered will make the potatoes nice and soft..
- Remove bacon from pan and crack a few eggs in the bacon grease..
- While eggs are cooking, cut bacon into pieces, and place in pan with ham and potatoes..
- When eggs are done to your liking. (Fried, over medium is ideal.) Put all ingredients in a baking dish. Add some shredded cheese and any spices you may enjoy. (Pepper, salt.. etc..
- Place in oven for about 20 minutes..
- Enjoy.. (add ketchup or salsa to finish off the best breakfast..
- P.S… Tall glass of ice cold milk…
A basic ratio is one egg to a half-cup of liquid dairy (milk, cream or a combination) to a cup of.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en