Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand. Made with frozen hash browns, soup, and cheddar cheese, it’s easy and delicious. It is a snap to fix using quick convenient packaged ingredients.
It’s loaded with chicken, hashbrowns and yummy cheese.
The entire family will love this Cheesy chicken potato.
This recipe is made from-scratch and you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
You can cook Hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown casserole
- You need 35 of eggs.
- You need Bag of frozen hash-browns.
- You need of Meat of choice-ham sausage or bacon.
- You need 1 C of Colby jack cheese (or substitute 1/2c mozzarella & 1/2C cheddar).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Seasoned pepper.
This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch.
A few years ago I decided to make a big Christmas dinner for.
No canned cream of soup needed!
Great side dish in place of Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes.
step by step Hashbrown casserole
- Scramble the eggs in a little olive oil and garlic. Layer on the bottom of a baking dish. Sprinkle with seasoned pepper and allow to cool..
- Cook your meat then layer on top of the eggs. I used diced ham..
- Once cooked sprinkle cheese on top. I used mozzarella and cheddar..
- Fry your hash browns in olive oil. And place on top of egg mixture..
- Bake at 400 till warm all the way thru. Add additional cheese on top if you wish..
A warm, potato sausage crockpot meal!
It’s easy, simple and super delicious!
My kids gobbled this one up.
I sat down and created a straightforward and easy dish to try out.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en