Fish and vegetable casserole.
Repeat the operation making sure to finish with a layer of potatoes. The word is also used for the food cooked and served in such a vessel. Then check out this tasty fish and veggie soup made using Progresso® chicken broth, frozen vegetables.
It feeds a crowd and reheats well.
The name alone doesn’t sit right with me.
Every recipe is straightforward and easy to follow along with.
You can have Fish and vegetable casserole using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish and vegetable casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of flaked cooked fish.
- You need Half of cup soft bread crumbs.
- Prepare Half of cup grated cheese.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare of Three-quarter teaspoon salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of and ahalf cups milk.
- You need of Onion seasoning.
- You need of Celery salt.
- Prepare of Three-quarter cup cooked lima beans.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Red pepper.
I promise you won’t be disappointed.
You’ve come to the right place!
Nestle the fish in amongst the vegetables.
BBC Food has hundreds to choose from.
instructions Fish and vegetable casserole
- Blend all ingredients, place in buttered casserole, set in pan of hot water, Bake in 325° oven one hour. Or more, until firm. Serve with mushrooms or rich cream sauce. Paprika..
It’s important to envelope your ingredients, whether it’s chicken or root vegetables, in stock or water to allow the dish to gently simmer away.
I’ve seen a million different interpretations of this dish over the years.
Plus, it’s ready in under an hour!
It is baked into a pretty, and impressive looking dish.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en