You can have Mexican Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- You need 1.5 lb of Mexican Chorizo (casings removed).
- You need 20 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 1.5 oz of large diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 of diced white onion.
- You need 14 oz of Green Chiles.
step by step Mexican Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Break up Chorizos and brown in a pan over medium high heat.
- Once chorizo is cooked, add diced onion and cook until onions are tender.
- Add spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, tomato, and green chiles. Combine well and then remove from heat..
- Flatten out mixture and place in a cast iron skillet or 9×13 casserole dish..
- Layer all of cheese on top and place in oven for 30 minutes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en