Caramel Banana Cake.
You can have Caramel Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cake
- You need of For the banana cake:.
- Prepare 110 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 110 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 125 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- Prepare 75 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of For the caramel frosting:.
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 150 g of icing sugar.
- You need 150 g of dairy free caramel sauce.
instructions Caramel Banana Cake
Preheat the oven to 180 oC
Grease and line a 7″ cake tin
Cream the dairy free spread and sugar together until light and fluffy
Add the eggs, beating well between each addition
Mash the bananas and add to the mixing bowl
Add in the dry ingredients and mix well
Pour the cake mix into the cake tin
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting
Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, icing sugar and caramel sauce until light and fluffy
Cut the cake in half and use 1/3 of the frosting to sandwich the cakes together
Use the rest of the frosting to coat the top and sides of the cake – I decorated mine with some dried banana chips.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en