4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole.
You can cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
step by step 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en