Cheesy Squash Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Squash Casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Squash Casserole
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of medium yellow squash, thinly sliced and cubed.
- You need 1 of large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, sliced and cubed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Cheez-it crackers, crushed medium to fine.
step by step Cheesy Squash Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, tomatoes, onion and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, cheddar and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en