The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a quick and hearty weeknight. The whole family loves this one at my house! Check out my video below and see how easy this is to make, too!
Cornbread mix topped with corn, sloppy joe beef, and shredded cheese!
You can also use the sloppy joe recipe to make sloppy joe sandwiches.
As a working mom, I need all the time-saving recipe I can get.
You can cook Sloppy casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy casserole
- You need 1 box of corn bread mix.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 box of cheddar biscuit mix.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 pk of hot dogs.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 10 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
My two sons prefer this all-in-one dish to sloppy joe sandwiches.—Carol Knight, Norris City, Illinois.
The sort of recipes where you can make a big pot.
Sloppy joes are a family favorite in my household.
Add tomato paste and mix well to thicken.
instructions Sloppy casserole
- First brown your meat add hot dog slices and sloppy sauce.
- Mix up biscuit mix with 3/4 cup water add shredded cheese add corn bread mix egg milk and corn.
- Layer in baking dish start with biscuit mix then meat mix cheese slices then rest of biscuit mix on top.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 20 mins or till biscuit mix is done on top.
- Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of butter to make top moist and yummy.
Add sloppy joe mixture to center of muffins.
Cover top of openface with the remaining sloppy joe mix. cover with mozzarella cheese.
Sloppy joes is one of those dishes that actually taste better the next day.
Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese has a slightly sweet sloppy joe filling covered in melted ooey, gooey The sloppy joe mixture is a little sweet and it gets covered in melted ooey, gooey cheddar cheese.
We bring them to potlucks, dinner on the grounds.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en