English muffin & sausage casserole.
Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Learn how to make homemade english muffins ! This Homemade English Muffins recipe is so much easier than you think!
Long before the “nooks and crannies” of the Thomas’ English Muffins slogan, there were the nooks and crannies of eighteenth-century English muffins.
English muffins are stovetop affairs — no need to turn on the oven!
Cook them in a large skillet Note to self: Make English muffins way more often.
You can cook English muffin & sausage casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of English muffin & sausage casserole
- You need 1 pack of thomas english muffins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of pimentos chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chedder cheese shredded.
This recipe has all the little tweaks I’ve made.
English Muffins are all about the big pockets of air, that create the “nooks and crannies” inside the How Do You Store English Muffins?
After you make these from scratch, you will not feel the same.
Jump To Section How to Store English Muffins Homemade English Muffin Recipe English muffins are a small, round flat bread which is typically sliced in half, toasted.
instructions English muffin & sausage casserole
- Toast all of the english muffins then cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground sausage in a skillet till done.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk then mix in pimentos.
- Mix 1/2 cup softened butter with maple syrup then melt in the microwave till fully melted.
- In a 13 × 9 inch baking dish spray with cooking oil.
- Add half of the muffin pieces, then use a spoon too drizzle on about 1/4 cup of butter mixture on the english muffins pieces, add half of the sausage and pour on half of the egg mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layer..
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator while oven is pre heating to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
A flat, disc-like bread roll, traditionally given its appearance by cooking both sides of a ball of soft dough on a very hot plate so that the bread is scorched on either side.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel An easy recipe for one-minute low carb keto English muffin that you “bake” in your microwave.
After baking your English Muffins, make sure to let them cool completely.
Once they are cooled, you can either freeze or refrigerate them.
When refrigerated they’ll keep for about a week.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en