Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- You need 1 lb of egg noodles.
- You need 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 cans of tuna in oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
step by step Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Boil water, add egg noodles. Cook until tender. Drain..
- Put noodles back into pan..
- Add butter, cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Stir till well combined. Add milk and stir. Continue to cook until mixed well. Add cheese and bread crumbs. Let sit on low heat until cheese melts..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en