The easiest way to make a lot of S’mores from Delish.com. Recipe created by Eva Kosmas Flores. Campfire S’Mores Latte. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Plus, it’s ready in under an hour!
That bubbling pot of goodness contains everything else: protein, veggies, starch, that.
You are going to want to bookmark these!
You can have S’mores Casserole using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S’mores Casserole
- You need 1.5 packages of Honey Maid graham crackers (not the entire box).
- You need 7 Tbsp of butter, salted.
- You need 2 bars of Baker’s chocolate, semi sweet.
- You need 1/2 bag of small marshmallows.
Coat the top of the polenta with a little more olive oil.
Watch how to make this recipe.
It saved me; preparing it ahead gave me more time to finish decorating for the party.
This irresistible stuffed cookie has a surprise marshmallow filling you S’mores cookies are a delicious twist on your favorite campfire treat!
instructions S’mores Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the microwave and crush (or chop in blender) 1 package of graham crackers and mix together in 9x9in pan. Press firmly on bottom of pan with the back of a spoon..
- Use half of the marshmallows and arrange in a single layer on top of the bottom crust. Alternate the marshmallows with 20 squares of the Baker’s chocolate (need to use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the bar into smaller squares)..
- Break up the remainder of the graham crackers and lay evenly over the layer of marshmallows and chocolate pieces..
- Pour the remaining small marshmallows on top of the graham cracker pieces (try to keep it a single layer for the top). **EDIT: You can try waiting to put the top layer of marshmallows on when it has been baking for about 13-15 minutes, so they do not get too hard or crispy**.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Take out of the oven when you see the marshmallows start to lightly brown. I baked mine for a full 25 minutes and the outer edges were hard and crispy, but the inside was perfect..
- After removing from the oven, slide a knife along the edges to separate the marshmallows from the pan. Let it sit and cool for about 10-15 minutes. Melt the remaining 8 (or so) squares of chocolate to drizzle on top..
- Cut into small squares to serve. Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en