You can cook Asparagus Casserole using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Casserole
- You need 2 of family sized cans of cream of mushroom soup condensed.
- You need 2 bundles of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 2 containers of portabella mushrooms.
- You need 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- You need of Fried onion crisps.
instructions Asparagus Casserole
- If you used condensed soup then use evaporated milk. If soup is NOT condensed do NOT use evaporated milk..
- Rinse mushrooms and asparagus and slice. Asparagus cut bottom ends off and cut stalks in half length. Slice mushrooms. Layers them until all are in casserole dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup and evaporated milk into a bowl and mix together. Then pour mixture over asparagus and mushrooms. Cover with tinfoil and cool at 350° until asparagus is slightly al dente..
- To serve sprinkle with fried onions…side note the soup if you made the mixture too thin is a great base for gravy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en