You can cook Corn Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- You need 16 ounce of can of cream of corn.
- Prepare 32 ounces of can whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
step by step Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients put into a 9×13 pan. Put into the oven..
- Put into oven for 30 minutes then stir well. Around the edges will set like a custard. Smooth it back out. Put into the oven for 15 minutes or till done. It depends on the liquid content of the corn..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en