Chicken Mac casserole.
You can cook Chicken Mac casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Mac casserole
- Prepare 12 oz of cooked shredded chicken (I used one pack of Schwan’s).
- You need 1 box of Deluxe Kraft creamy Alfredo Mac n cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 box of cornbread stuffing mix.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Water.
step by step Chicken Mac casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Make Mac n Cheese following box directions..
- Make cornbread stuffing following box directions for microwave- cook for only half of the time..
- Pour Mac n cheese into a casserole dish. I just mixed the Mac n cheese in a casserole dish to save on this step..
- Add 1/2 cup milk and a few tbsp of melted butter to Mac n cheese..
- Mix shredded chicken in to Mac n cheese..
- Cover with cornbread stuffing mix..
- Bake, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en