Tuna Cheesy Casserole.
You can cook Tuna Cheesy Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Cheesy Casserole
- Prepare 1 of . 3 cups farfelle pasta.
- You need 2 of . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 3 of . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr.
- Prepare 4 of . 1 can mushroom soup.
- You need 5 of . 1 can tuna on brine.
- You need 6 of . 4 slices Cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 of . Pinch pepper.
- You need 8 of . Spray butter.
step by step Tuna Cheesy Casserole
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables.
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture..
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en