They are freezer-friendly, make-head magic meal ideas. Keep one for yourself and give one to someone else. BBC Food has hundreds to choose from.
We’ve compiled a bunch of our favorites recipe.
You can have Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Casserole
- You need 1230 g of sweet potatoes.
- You need 550 g of silken tofu.
- You need 500 g of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of green peas (250 ml).
- You need 230 g of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of water.
step by step Casserole
- Mince the chicken breast, throw into a pot and add some water just enough to cover the chicken top. Season with garlic, ginger, chicken bouillon, cayenne pepper and salt..
- Boil the potatoes in a different pot, then strain water and mash. Blanch the green peas for about 10 minutes..
- Whisk half portion of tofu together with the mashed potatoes and set in a baking dish. Add the minced chicken in a layered manner. Add the fresh mint leaves and distributed on the chicken layer, add the green peas on this layer. Top with the reserved tofu and bake on a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en