Brazilian Banana Cake.
You can have Brazilian Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Banana Cake
- You need 390 g of bananas (3 bananas aprox.) mashed with a fork.
- You need 130 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 90 g of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 260 g of plain white flour.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of baking powder.
- You need 2 TSP of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 TSP of icing sugar.
instructions Brazilian Banana Cake
- In a bowl, mix the sunflower oil and the sugar..
- Add the 2 eggs, whisk them till well combined..
- Add the bananas and whisk vigorously. You can also use a electric mixer..
- Add the flour, 1 TSP of ground cinnamon and the baking powder..
- Mix it well and pour it into a baking tin, buttered and lined with baking paper..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Pierce the middle of the cake with a skewer and if it comes out dry, the cake is ready..
- Remove it from the tin once it’s cool by lifting the paper..
- Place the cake on a plate. In a small bowl, mix 1 TSP of ground cinnamon and 1 TBSP of icing sugar. Using a sieve, dust all over the cake. It’s ready to serve! Perfect with a cup of tea. Enjoy.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en