It’s a fall and winter staple that’s full of. With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. Sprinkle crumbled taco chips and grated cheese on top.
I love it because the ingredients list isn’t complicated and, based on the.
Is Taco Tuesday popular at your house?
My whole family loves this tasty twist on taco night!
You can have Taco casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco casserole
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large package Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 of pks taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 pack of medium flour tortilla.
Instead of meat, we use lots of vegetables and beans.
We love tacos, and most kids love them too.
Just follow the easy step by step photo instructions.
And then they get dry and stale and you can’t use them for tacos because they just break.
instructions Taco casserole
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Dice onion and bell peppers. Add I tbsp olive oil and cook in saucepan until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning packs and 2/3 cup water, cook until liquid is gone..
- Mix can of refried beans with 1/2 jar of salsa.
- Layer 9×13 pan with tortillas, cheese, meat, bean mix, tortilla, cheese, meat bean mix. Top with tortilla and finish with cheese.
- Put in preheated oven, cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve with salsa, sourcream, lettuce, black olives. Enjoy.
Antonis Achilleos; Prop Styling: Kathleen Varner; Food Styling: Maggie Ruggiero.
Taco Tuesday is coming up, and you invited a bunch of guests over.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en