You can make it ahead of time. It’s loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. It’s made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs.
A simple yet delicious egg bake recipe that can be prepared in advance which makes it perfect for.
Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over.
This recipe calls for white bread, medium and mild sausage, eggs, mushrooms, potatoes, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese.
You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef, or turkey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt, DIVIDED.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground black pepper,.
- Prepare 6 ounces of (about 1 1/2 cups) grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
It’s great for an early-morning breakfast or brunch for a crowd, because you can do most of the work ahead of time and just throw it in the oven the.
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
They’re a breeze to pull together, endlessly customizeable and most importantly.
When Sunday morning rolls around, I always make big.
instructions Breakfast Casserole
- Place an oven rack in the center position of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9- by 13-inch baking dish (or coat with cooking spray)..
- Set a large skillet, pan, pot, or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking apart and stirring as the meat cooks. In the meantime, mix the brown sugar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in a small bowl until combined; set aside. Once the meat is done cooking, drain the grease from the skillet and stir in the spice blend. Remove the skillet from the heat and allow to cool f.
- Spread the seasoned meat in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the meat with the grated cheddar. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard powder, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and ground pepper (to taste) until well combined. Evenly pour the egg mixture over the beef/cheese in the dish..
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until the eggs are puffed and golden brown and the center is set. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
A basic ratio is one egg to a half-cup of liquid dairy (milk, cream or a combination) to a cup of.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en