You can cook Zucchini Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Casserole
- You need 5 of large zucchini, peeled and cut into coins.
- You need 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Bisquick mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
instructions Zucchini Casserole
- Spray canola oil cooking spray into a large casserole dish…….
- Layer zucchini and tomato slices into casserole dish…….
- Now add your shredded cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese…….
- In a bowl mix with a small whisk or a fork your bisquick mix,milk, eggs and black pepper……
- Pour Bisquick mixture over tomato and zucchini in casserole dish……
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered……
- Let rest for 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en