You can cook Tuna casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna casserole
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup butter.
- You need 1 c of shredded cheddar jack.
- Prepare 2 of boxs any preferred mac and cheese.
- You need of Hot sauce*optional.
- You need 1/2 c of milk.
instructions Tuna casserole
- Remove the cheese powder packets from the macaroni and set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and stir. Cook the noodles for 7-9 minutes. Add the peas during the last 2 minutes that the pasta cooks. Drain..
- Return the pasta and peas to the pan and add the butter, milk, cheese powder, Cheddar and tuna. Stir well..
- Serve and enjoy. I add salt and pepper and hot sauce to my bowl when making my plate..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en