You can cook Nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 c of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- You need 2 c of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
step by step Nacho casserole
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! 😊.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en