You can have Runza Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Runza Casserole
- You need 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cups of cabbage, chopped (approx. half of a head of cabbage).
- You need 2 (10.5 oz.) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 of tubes Cresent roll dough.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of stone ground mustard.
- You need of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
step by step Runza Casserole
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spread out one tube of the crescent rolls to cover bottom. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes or until slightly browned..
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add in the cans of soup, heavy cream and cabbage..
- Simmer over medium low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit..
- Top the meat mixture onto the cooked cresent dough..
- Spread mustard over meat mixture..
- Top with cheese and then top with the remaining cresent dough; sprinkle top with parsley..
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and dough is browned. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before cutting..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en