Chocolate Banana Cake Eggless.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Cake Eggless using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cake Eggless
- Prepare 100 grams of chocolate (i chopped up half white and half milk chocolate).
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 4 medium of over ripen mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 40 grams of finely chopped apricots (optional).
step by step Chocolate Banana Cake Eggless
- sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- separately combine the bananas, oil, water, sugar and vanilla extract.
- gradually add and mix the wet ingredients into the dry until lump free.
- fold in the chopped chocolate (and apricots if using).
- pour mix into a greased tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for about 40-45mins until a skewer comes out clean.
- serve while still warm with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en