Banana Cake No.1.
You can cook Banana Cake No.1 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake No.1
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 100 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Banana (well-ripened).
step by step Banana Cake No.1
- Combine and sift the cake flour and baking powder. Puree the banana by mashing it with a fork..
- Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until cream-like. (You can microwave it, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t melt too much.).
- Mix in the sugar..
- Mix in the beaten egg in batches..
- Add the banana..
- Add the powdery ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the pound cake tin..
- Bake at 180℃ on the lower rack of the oven for 35 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Pierce it with a skewer to check if it’s done..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en