Banana cake….in 5 min.
Delicious banana cake homemade,easy to make. Take out the bowl from microwave and let it cool. It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten.
Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light.
Pour the batter to a lined cake tray and knock it against the counter a few times.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can cook Banana cake….in 5 min using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake….in 5 min
- You need of Wet Ing :.
- You need 4 of Banana ripe.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Dry ing :.
- You need 12 tbsp of Maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of For topping :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Magaj.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen and is great for using up overripe bananas.
This banana cake recipe is the best!
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
You can make this cake in a square baker if you’re serving up to nine people, or double it for a party.
instructions Banana cake….in 5 min
- In a bowl mix maida, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Keep aside till use. Take banana in a bowl. Peel it and mash it with a spoon. Add in vanilla, oil and honey. Mix well..
Grease and dust the microwave safe baking bowl. Keep aside.
Mix maida mix in banana mixture. Mix it well to a smooth lump free batter. Pour batter in the greased baking bowl..
Pop the bowl in microwave and press 5 min and then start.
Take out the bowl from microwave and let it cool..
Take out from the bowl and drizzle chocolate syrup on it.
Slice and serve..
Is Banana Cake the Same as Banana Bread?
While both of them are very similar, they are different in texture, ingredients, techniques and recipe instructions.
This recipe yields very soft and moist cake so you won’t have dry cake if you keep it overnight.
You can also keep the cake in the refrigerator.
Moist Banana Cake – ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en