It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can have Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 cups of floor.
- Prepare 1 of ts baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of ts baking powder.
- You need 1 of ts salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of ts vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of ts cinnamon.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana cake
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add bananas to creamed mixture and stir.Add the vanilla essence and cinnamon too..
- Stir in the flour.
- Stir batter till smooth, mean while preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan and place in the oven for 40 mins or till its ready.
- Insert a fork into the cake to check if its cooked. If it comes out clean its ready.
- Leave to cool cuta a slice and enjoy.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe!
Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet.
This will make the cake very moist.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en