Milk..less moist banana cake.
Insert a tooth pick to.ensure its properly done. Wait for it to cool.yum yum. Moist Banana Cake – ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.
So it is not your ordinary banana cake which you make just to use those over ripe bananas sitting on the kitchen counter.
This is an extra special, moist banana cake without eggs.
This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y!
You can cook Milk..less moist banana cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk..less moist banana cake
- Prepare 5 of ripebananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey i found it too sweet.
- You need 2 of eggs.
I’m pretty sure it’s no secret that the hubs and I are big banana fans.
Presenting Banana Cake, eggless and super moist recipe.
Easy and moist banana bread recipe that’s golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside.
Ok so a few years ago I posted an old-fashioned banana bread recipe that is great!!
instructions Milk..less moist banana cake
- In a bowl mash the bananas until creamy.
- Add in vanilla honey eggs beat until fluffy.
- Fold in the flour (make sure its sieved..)with the baking powder..
- Fold in using a spatula….
- Bake for 30 to.35 mins at 180°.
- Insert a tooth pick to.ensure its properly done.
- Wait for it to cool…yum yum.
- Super moist and yummy.
It’s moist, dense and just lovely.
Then a viewer sent me a recipe for bakery-style banana bread that knocked my socks off.
Super Moist Eggless Banana Cake is the perfect cake to snack on along with a cup of coffee of tea.
How to Make Soft Eggless Banana Cake.
One basic rule while baking with bananas is to use ripe Add the flour mix alternating with milk, starting and ending with flour.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en