Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after. Moist Banana Cake – ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors. Super easy, stick-to-the-back of your fork moist and sweet but not overpowering!
It is such a moist and high cake…thank you!
Omg tried these today and it came out absolutely yummy!!!!
I cut everything in half and made.
You can have Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas (very ripe is perfect).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of nuts (can be omitted).
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
This banana cake can be made with whole wheat flour (atta) or a mix of wheat and plain flour or just with plain flour.
This recipe works well when doubled, Since small cakes do not last in our home I double it when ever made.
This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y!
step by step Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits
- Measure all your ingredients.
- Grease your tin and line it with parchment paper… preheat your oven at 180°.
- Mash your bananas with a fork or blend(gives better results).
- Sift flour and add baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream in sugar with butter till pale then add eggs one at a time.
- Mix well and add your extract.
- Addd in your bananas and cinnamon.. the bananas may look a bit off to some people but trust me the cake is just delicious 😋😋.
- Add in the flour mixture and fold in gently in portions so as to avoid lumps.. do not overmix.. pleaaaaase 😭.. this produces hard cakes.
- Pour into the tin and bang gently on the table to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 55 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.. at this point sip some tea pr catch your favourite show but dont forget to check on your cakes😎.. your house must be smelling really yummy and inviting at this point 🙊🙊.
- Voila!!! See this beauty😍😍.
- Place on cooling rack.. (little secret😉😉)..wrap with cling film so that it keeps moist.. eat it up!!🤗🤗.
If you love bananas, you’ll fall in love with this yummy recipe!
I’m pretty sure it’s no secret that the hubs and I are big banana fans.
Best banana cake recipe simple , yummy and never fails to impress everyone!
Made this today and the cake is light, moist and delicious.
I used this recipe for my first ever banana cake and turned out great!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en