Fresh Banana Cake.
It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Paired with a decadent homemade banana curd, this is one recipe So because of that amazing surplus of bananas I decided to make the world’s best banana cake.
It rarely lasts long enough! “Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor.
Store mix pales next to fresh banana cake Rusti said that years ago her mother tried a new banana cake mix when mixes first appeared in grocery stores.
You can cook Fresh Banana Cake using 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Banana Cake
- Prepare of Cake Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Banana Cream Filling.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of beaten egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Portsmouth Frosting.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 1 tsp of spiced rum.
- Prepare 3 cup of confectioners sugar.
After baking the cake and serving it to her.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
With Demo Video. ⬇ Download banana cake – stock picture and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
This is the best banana cake recipe I’ve ever had!
instructions Fresh Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter and lightly flour a 9-inch square cake pan..
- Cream the butter, slowly add the sugar, and beat until light..
- Add 2 bananas, 2 eggs, & vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, & 1/2 tsp salt; add to the first mixture and blend..
- Slowly add the sour cream and beat until well blended..
- Spread the batter in the pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Create the banana cream filling while the batter is baking..
- Heat the milk in a heavy-bottomed pan until very hot but not boiling..
- mix the 1/2 cup sugar, 3 Tbsp flour, and 1/4 tsp salt together in a bowl, stir in the hot milk, and beat until well blended..
- Pour back into the pan and continue stirring vigorously over low heat for 4-5 minutes, until very thick and smooth..
- add 2 egg yolks and cook for a few more minutes..
- Cool the filling mixture..
- Mash 1 banana and beat it until smooth..
- Add the lemon juice to the mashed banana and stir the mixture into the cooled filling..
- Make the Portsmouth frosting..
- Mix 1/4 cup butter, cream, and rum together in a bowl..
- Slowly beat in the sugar until thick and creamy..
- After baking, cool cake in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack..
- Split the cake and fill with the banana cream filling and frost with Portsmouth frosting..
This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y!
Cream sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla. soda.
Stir in bananas; diced and nuts.
See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Banana cake.
They’re so easy to make and are perfect for large gatherings.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en