Eggless whole wheat banana cake.
Whole Wheat Banana cake with video and step by step photos. This is one bowl cake recipe of delicious banana cake which is eggless as well as This banana cake recipe has been adapted from my very popular tried and tested Banana bread recipe. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee!
I also used whole wheat pastry flour instead of all purpose flour.
Eggless whole wheat banana cake – no fuss, egg-less cake recipe with whole wheat flour and bananas.can be given to toddlers after one year.
Measure and Sieve the whole wheat flour and mix well with baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
You can cook Eggless whole wheat banana cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless whole wheat banana cake
- You need of Produce.
- You need 3 of Ripe Banana (medium).
- You need of Baking & Spices.
- Prepare 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Oils.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need of Diary.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Choco chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
To begin with Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Muffins, firstly sift the flour, baking powder, powdered sugar and salt and mix them in a bowl.
In an another bowl, mash the bananas by hand or with a fork.
Add vegetable oil and milk and whisk well.
You can use hand mixer too for mixing.
step by step Eggless whole wheat banana cake
- Blend the ripe bananas and jaggery powder in a blender.
- To the blended mixture add 1/2 cup oil,1/4 cup curd and 1tsp Vanilla extract and whisk well..
- To a sieve add 2cups of whole wheat flour,1tsp baking powder,1/4 baking soda,1/4 tsp cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt and sieve it to the blended mixture..
- Mix the batter using cut and fold method.add 1/4 cup of milk first and mix. Next add the remaining milk in accordance to the consistency of the batter..
- Finally add 1/2 cup choco chips to the batter. Mix gently. Don’t overmix the batter..
- Pour the batter to the greased cake tin and garnish with chocochips on top..
- Bake in OTG at 180 degree Celsius for 60 minutes..
- Once done check the cake by inserting a toothpick,if toothpick comes out clean your cake is done. Cool it by keeping it on wire rack..
This eggless chocolate banana cake tastes best.
Eggless Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Cake in Pressure CookerVegetarian Tastebuds – Bela.
For eggless banana cake mix, in a large mixing bowl take two large overripe bananas.
In a separate bowl, sieve wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
Initially, the banana cake batter will be thick.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en