Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest.
Nutella and banana are two ingredients that are just made for each other and are perfect in this cake recipe. Watch all my fantastic cake recipes. The banana cake is as easy as they come.
The past couple of weeks have been legit crazy around here.
Nutella is definitely the star in this banana layer cake recipe, and is the perfect compliment to this.
Banana and Nutella cake – a delicious bake swirled with Nutella!
You can have Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest
- You need 115 of grm bytter.
- You need 170 of grm sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe bananas(mashed).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 300 of grm all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of nutella.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Use your store-cupboard ingredients and bananas from your fruit bowl and make this simple yet delicious cake.
Banana Bundt Cake topped with creamy Nutella Ganache.
This cake is SO easy and packed with flavour from ripe bananas and warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.
The flavors of chocolate, Nutella and banana, make this cake one of the most flavor infused cakes I have tried in a while.
step by step Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest
- Preheat your oven 180°C.
- Cream your sugar and butter.
- Add eggs each at a time then mix.
- Add mashed bananas mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients and then milk..
- Grease your pan and put your mixture and nutella.
- Swill your nutella using a knife or toothpick then bake.
Remove pan from freezer; take cake out and place.
Cake – Prepare cake according to package directions and bake either in a small jar or as a cupcake.
Pipe on the banana cream and garnish with a dollop of Nutella or with mini chocolate chips.
Once cakes are cooled place first layer on a plate or cake stand lined with sheets of parchment paper.
This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en