Orange- banana cake.
About this video——— How to make Banana Orange. Be the first to review this recipe. Orange-Banana Cake recipe: Try this Orange-Banana Cake recipe, or contribute your own.
I no longer remember where the recipe came from, but one thing is certain – the bars are always a hit at family get-togethers and.
View top rated Banana and orange cake recipes with ratings and reviews.
Black Barley Pilaf With Sweet Spices, Bananas And Oranges, Green Salad With Bananas And Oranges, Pineapple Orange Banana Cake.
You can cook Orange- banana cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange- banana cake
- You need 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of orange zest.
- Prepare of I 1/2 cup orange juice.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas and mashed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Some blueberry jam (optional).
- Prepare 100 gms of margarine/butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Cool cake in tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This banana cake recipe is the best!
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
Most of the time, when I have overripe bananas, I make banana bread.
instructions Orange- banana cake
- Mix the dry ingredients and sieve.
- Add in the margarine and rub it in till the flour is crumbly.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla essence and whisk.
- Add in part of the orange juice and the zest.
- Add in the mashed banana and continue whisking.
- Add in the remaining orange juice and fold in to form batter. You can add the blueberry.
- Place the cupcake cases on the baking tray and fill with batter.
- Bake for 30-35 mins at 170°C.
- Serve and enjoy.
Simple, tasty and versatile, it is one of my favorite.
A delicious and easy banana bread recipe flavoured with orange and chocolate chips.
This recipe is also a bit healthier using honey instead of refined sugar.
Description: A delicious cake made with Da Bun’s favourite food.
A delightful blend of orange and banana – filling enough to have as a breakfast!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en