Healthy banana cake.
We believe in being able to have dessert while still eating healthy, and if. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made I moderated your other comment. It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten.
It’s always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays!
It’s easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and.
Healthy banana cake with just six ingredients?
You can have Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of stevia powder.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
Not only is it possible, but you can use one of your favorites: WHEY+ protein isolate.
Mix it together with almond meal and mashed bananas, and then.
This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite!
It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan.
step by step Healthy banana cake
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
Healthy version of soft and moist Banana Bread (alternatively known as Banana Cake).
Or suggestions for more easy & healthy banana recipes you’d like to see that aren’t on this list?
The batter for this healthy banana bread cake is straightforward enough.
The graham cracker crumbs add both structure and flavor to this healthy banana bread cake.
Once your healthy banana pound cake has cooled, it’s time to add a little drizzle!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en