For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake.
You can have For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 10 grams of Maple sugar.
- You need 1 of Ripe banana.
- Prepare 150 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 25 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 10 of Prunes (or any other fruit).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ■Maple syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of ■Water or hot water.
instructions For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Roughly mash the banana with a fork and mix it with the soy milk. Add the maple sugar and olive oil and mix again..
- Pour the banana mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients and mix. Once mixed, add the fruit pieces..
- Pour the batter into a pound cake tin and drop the tin onto a surface lightly several times to remove any air pockets. Bake for 30 minutes at 190°C. Combine the ingredients marked with ■ to create a syrup..
- Once baked, glaze the top with a layer of syrup and bake for 5 more minutes. Repeat this step 3 or 4 times..
- Once the cake is glazed, remove from the tin and spread the syrup on all sides. Wrap with cling film whilst it is still hot and leave to rest. Once cooled, it’s ready to eat..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en