Mike’s Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!.
You can have Mike’s Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike’s Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!
- You need of Wet And Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whole Milk [+ 1/4 cup set to the side].
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sifted Flour.
- You need 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 of Egg [whisked].
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt Or 1/8 tsp.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [for sprinkling muffin tops].
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts [reserve some for topping].
- You need 1/4 cup of Crushed Banana Chips [for topping].
- You need 1 of Potato Masher.
- You need 1 large of Bowl.
- You need 1 large of Spoon.
- You need 1 small of Bowl.
- Prepare 1 of Whisk.
- You need 2 of 6 Hole Muffin Pans And 12 Muffin Paper Liners [optional].
step by step Mike’s Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!
Preheat oven to 350°
Mix wet ingredients (except for the milk) first and mix by hand.
Do not over mix batter at any time.
Smashed the ripe bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher.
Use a spoon to combine melted butter, whisked egg and vanilla with the bananas.
Fold in the flour, coconut, baking soda, crushed walnuts, salt, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk first, then mix with spoon by hand.
Slowly add remaining milk if the batter is too thick. You’ll want a thicker consistency but not too thick.
No need to stir hard, just fold in and incorporate all ingredients until combined.
Fill non stick muffin tins (or paper liners) 3/4 of the way up.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, crushed walnuts and banana chips and pop in the oven.
Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
Check the center of the muffin with a toothpick. If it comes out clean and the tops are browned they’re ready!.
- Just remember, don’t over beat your batter and you’ll have fluffy, moist muffins every time!.
- Serve with hot Japanese herbal tea..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en