It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can have Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- You need 500 gms of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 100 gms of margarine.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana Cake
- Assemble all your ingredients.
- In a bowl mix the margarine and sugar together until the mixture becomes fuffy, add eggs one at a time.
- Mash bananas.
- Add the mashed bananas to cream mixture.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold in.
- Pour your mixture into baking tin.
- Pour salt on a big sufuria and cover.
- Preheat for 10minutes.
- Place your baking tin with the batter, cover and put hot charcoal on top.
- Bake for 30-40minutes, insert a knife and if it comes out clean the cake is ready.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe!
Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet.
This will make the cake very moist.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en