6 min microwave banana cake.
Banana cake cooked in the microwave is topped with Nutella® for a quick and easy dessert for two. Reviews for: Photos of Microwave Banana Cake in a Bowl. Check out this awesome Banana Bread Mug Cake Recipe, the best & easiest single serve banana Mug cakes are single-serve cakes in – you guessed it – mugs, prepared in the microwave.
The banana ensures this cake is super moist and dense, and it’s literally like eating a hybrid banana bread-pudding in a mug!
I was about to say it’s a healthier version For more microwave mug cakes that you can whip up in minutes, check out my Mug Cake Collection which I am always adding to.
Is Banana Cake the Same as Banana Bread?
You can cook 6 min microwave banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 6 min microwave banana cake
- Prepare of dry ingredients.
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 grams of caster sugar.
- You need of liquid ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 130 ml of milk.
- You need 130 ml of cooking oil/margerine melted.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
While both of them are very similar, they are different in texture, ingredients, techniques and recipe instructions.
Add the mashed bananas into the egg mixture.
Magic Banana Microwave Cake recipe: When you want to make a cake but don’t feel like turning on your oven, here’s a simple solution to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe for Magic Banana Microwave Cake cooks up right in your microwave, and in mere minutes, no less!
instructions 6 min microwave banana cake
- mix dry ingredient and strain it 2/3 times.
- mix all liquid s for 5/7 min.
- can use blander to mix liquid part.
- now mix both dry and liquid ingredient. through spoon …or fold..
- grease a microwave safe bowl and pour the mixture into it .palce the bowl in a microwave for 6min….
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team.
Banana bread is a tasty way to start your day or finish off a fine meal.
Making an entire loaf can take a lot of time.
Luckily, you can cut the time in half by making a smaller portion You can also use a large, microwave-safe mug instead.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en