Upside to downside banana cake.
Once it’s bake take a plate turn up. ready upside to downside banana cake. Mean while take a bowl put icing sugar, whipped cream, Vanilla essence beat continuously once it’s cream is formed cut cake. Rich and moist cake with caramelized bananas with cinnamon on top.
Banana upside down cake is a sweet and fruity bake with a boozy kick.
This topsy-turvy cake may not look like much in the oven, but once you flip the downside-up the caramelised banana bonanza will amaze you!
Caramelized Banana Upside-Down Cake. by: Jessie Sheehan.
You can have Upside to downside banana cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Upside to downside banana cake
- Prepare 2 of Banana slices.
- You need 3 of Banana riped.
- You need 100 gms of Purpose flore.
- You need 40 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need For garnishing of Cherries.
- Prepare As needed of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Icing sugar.
Immediately run a paring knife around the edge of the pan.
This delicious Banana Upside Down Cake has rich flavor thanks to mashed bananas in the batter, a layer of banana slices and caramel sauce on top.
Banana Upside Down Cake is an incredibly moist and flavorful dessert, but it makes a great breakfast or snack, too.
For a fun and distinctive way to use bananas, try this banana upside down cake.
step by step Upside to downside banana cake
- Take banana Peel put into bowl press it with the fork and mash it..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder, vanilla essence,milk,butter beat well..
- Mean while take cake tray pour melted butter sprinkle sugar,then banana take slices arrange slices on base.
- Pour gently banana cake batter garnish with dry fruits pieces on top bake at 270 degree @30mins.
- Once it’s bake take a plate turn up. ready upside to downside banana cake.
- Mean while take a bowl put icing sugar, whipped cream, Vanilla essence beat continuously once it’s cream is formed cut cake piece serve with cream and garnish with a cherry..
Every time I serve this treat, someone requests the recipe.
Everyone will go bananas for this upside-down dessert!
Even better than the dessert itself: The recipe makes two cakes, which means you get seconds.
I absolutely love bananas and I always make sure I have a bunch on my counter.
But what do we do when the last few get too ripe to eat?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en