Eggless marble banana cake.
Note: I used refined sunflower oil. You can use any tasteless oil which doesn’t have smell in it. This eggless banana cake is super moist, not very sweet and perfect way to celebrate this Mother’s Day.
Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless Banana Cake recipe is eggless and vegan too!
For some reason I love eggless cakes as I am not too fond of egg odor in the cakes.
You can cook Eggless marble banana cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless marble banana cake
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (5 bananas).
- You need 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
The texture of the eggless banana cake is soft, spongy and also nutty.
I have added some pecans, pistachios and cashew but nuts are optional.
This Eggless Marble Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
The good old marble cake made egg-less with milk and vinegar.
step by step Eggless marble banana cake
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees, grease tin.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas, oil and vanilla extract in a small bowl..
- Now mix in banana mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just moistened. If batter is too thick, add milk a tablespoon at a time until you get a right consistency. It should be easy to spread..
- Divide batter into two. Add cocoa powder to one portion, stir well. Leave the other half plain.
- Place the cake mixture into prepared pan by alternating spoonfuls of plain butter with chocolate batter. Using the back of the spoon swirl the batter to get marbled effect..
- Bake for 30-45min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cook cake in the pan for 15min, transfer onto wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Its moist, fluffy, tasty and very soft texture, with the blend of chocolate and vanilla flavours will make you forget your diet.
Remember the Zebra Cake I posted some eons back on this blog?
My God,that was such a gorgeous cake.
Everyone on the blogosphere went crazy baking these amazing Zebra cakes,which required a little precision in pouring the batter and Voila!you get pretty Zebra stripes when you cut the.
Go Bananas, Lose those Marbles, with this Eggless Banana Mocha Marble Cake.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en