It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can have Banana cake#jikonichallenge using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake#jikonichallenge
- You need 3 of Large overripe bananas.
- You need 11/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana cake#jikonichallenge
- Preheat the oven.
- In a large bowl,mash the bananas well..
- Pour warm melted margarine,sugar,beaten egg and 1tsp vanilla into the bananas..
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of baking soda and a pinch of salt over the mixture and stir very well..
- Add 11/2 cups all purpose flour to the bowl and stir to combine with the rest of the mixture,until well incorporated..
- Grease the baking tin.Pour the mixture into the baking tin and put in the oven right away..
- Bake for 1hour..
- Allow to cool,then slice and enjoy..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe!
Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet.
This will make the cake very moist.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en