Choco Banana cake(eggless).
You can have Choco Banana cake(eggless) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Banana cake(eggless)
- Prepare 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of small ripe bananas or 2 large.
- Prepare 3/4 th cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of refined oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
instructions Choco Banana cake(eggless)
- In a blending, jar add 3 ripe bananas cut into pieces and 3/4 cup of sugar and blend it into a smooth paste..
- Transfer it into a mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla essence,1 tsp vinegar and whisk till smooth.
- Now will add all dry ingredients to wet mixture, place sieve on mixing bowl and add 1.5 cups of all purpose flour,1/2 cup cocoa, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, sieve it well.
- Now combine wet and dry ingredients adding 1/4 cup of warm water(add little additional if needed), follow fold and cut method until smooth batter and don’t over mix..
- Grease the container with oil (i have used loaf container) and place baking sheet(optional) and pour the cake batter.
- Bake cake in preheated oven at 180 degree for 40 min or until done. Once baked allow it to cool completely,cut into slices and serve with tea or coffee.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en