Guava pineapple vinaigrette and salad.
Great recipe for Guava pineapple vinaigrette and salad. awesome. Heat the pineapple juice to boil melt the guava paste in juice. stir and it will thicken. add salt and vinegar. let sit. We are pineapple lovers so want to try this.
Use fresh pineapple, if you can, and substitute toasted almonds for the macadamia UGC Reviews Modal.
Reviews for: Photos of Tropical Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette.
Coconut Chicken Tropical Salad is coconut crusted chicken tenders with avocado, mango, pineapple, bell pepper, cucumber, and a creamy pineapple vinaigrette.
You can have Guava pineapple vinaigrette and salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guava pineapple vinaigrette and salad
- Prepare of ——– dressing ——–.
- You need 4 tablespoons of guava paste.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare of ——– salad ——–.
- Prepare 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of large peach.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium apple i used granny smith apple.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of roasted salted almonds.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
It’s a rare occasion that I ever eat out for lunch, but if I’m ever running errands and want to treat myself I absolutely love the awesome.
Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour vinaigrette over; toss to coat.
How to make Ubod Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette.
step by step Guava pineapple vinaigrette and salad
- Heat the pineapple juice to boil melt the guava paste in juice. stir and it will thicken. add salt and vinegar. let sit..
- Chop the lettuce.
- Scramble the eggs and fry set aside.
- Dice the tomato, peach, and apple. coat with lemon juice..
- Add salt and almonds. toss salad and add dressing..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Make the vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk vigorously until blended.
Place three mounds of ubod on a serving platter.
Scatter diced pineapples and cherry tomatoes all over.
The Best Pineapple Guava Recipes on Yummly
Tropical Fruit Salad with Vitamin CSuper Healthy Kids.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en