Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff.
Great recipe for Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples Turkeys are such big beasts. See great recipes for Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff too! Fresh green salad recipe featuring sliced apple, toasted pepitas, dried cranberries and crumbled goat cheese.
The day after Thanksgiving can be just as good as the day of itself, food-wise, as the opportunities for gobbling up leftover turkey in innovative and delicious Red Onion • Tomato • Dried Cranberries • Green beans • Cucumber • Apple • Cheese.
Turkey Panini with Apple and Cranberries.
This easy cabbage salad with apples is a bright fresh vegetable dish that is loaded with nutrients and quick to make.
You can cook Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
- You need 4 cups of loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of minced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced fresh apple.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that’s fine, too).
- You need 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of salt to taste (you probably won’t need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles).
Turkey Spinach Salad with Cranberry-Raspberry Dressing.
A colorful way to keep celebrating.
This turkey salad has dried cranberries, but if you have leftover fresh cranberries (which are less sweet and more tart) those can also be used.
The cranberries add a bit of a sweet and tart kick to the salad, and the walnuts and celery add a great crunch.
instructions Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed..
- Enjoy! :).
The parsley adds speckles of green (which.
Up to two days ahead: Soak cranberries in OJ, heat water with table salt and sugar and pour over butchered turkey.
This delicious and fresh Leftover Turkey Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is the perfect healthy recipe for what to Are you the kind who recreates the exact same meal as the big day?
While this salad is totally clutch right after Thanksgiving with those cranberries, turkey, and even random pecans.
Turkey and Cranberry Salad with Toasted Pecans and Smoked Gouda: a tangy vinaigrette coats spinach leaves, roasted turkey, dried cranberries, and crunchy nuts and apple in this simple and delicious salad.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en