Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake.
You can have Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake
- Prepare of a.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla exract.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar (you can add up to225g if you like it sweet).
- Prepare 2 of medium ripped banana.
- Prepare of b.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 g of Sourdough discard.
- Prepare of c.
- You need 125 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 125 of spelt flour.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of d.
- You need 60 ml of almond milk.
- You need 125 ml of coconut milk.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
instructions Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake
- Cream Section A for 2 min..
- Add 1 egg at the time and mix well. Then, add sourdough discard and mix well..
- Add all of C in batches and mix well..
- Add D and mix well..
- Pour mixture into 12-18 cupcake molds depend on your cupcake size. Put in a preheated oven of 190C fan for 15-20min.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en