Garam Masala Dill Blood Orange Beet Salad.
You can cook Garam Masala Dill Blood Orange Beet Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garam Masala Dill Blood Orange Beet Salad
- You need of raw, whole beats.
- Prepare of blood orange infused olive oil.
- You need of Cara Cara Orange.
- You need of sunflower seeds.
- You need of Fresh dill.
- You need of Garam Masala seasoning.
step by step Garam Masala Dill Blood Orange Beet Salad
- Peel and cube the beets. (The smaller the cubes the faster they cook).
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the cubed beats. Cook until tender, stirring as needed..
- Add chopped fresh dill, sprinkle with a little salt, pepper, and garam masala seasoning.
- Toss with sliced and segmented orange and sunflower seeds..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en